Channel O and Forbes Africa presents the top 10 most bankable/richest artistes in Africa. This list was put together using factors such as endorsement value, popularity, show rates, Sales, awards, YouTube views, appearance in newspapers, investment, social media presense, Influence and so many other factors. The list shows the African artistes making the most money in Africa.
Check out the top10 list
1. AKON – CEO of Konvict Music, opened doors with other African artiste
2. DON JAZZY – Producer. CEO Mavin Records, MTN, Samsung and Loyal Milk endorsement. D’Banj, Kanye West, Beyonce and Jay Z on production credits.
3. P SQUARE – Music Duo. Featured on Forbes Africa twice, sold out concerts, presidential guest in at least 5 African countries, they fly private jets…
4. D’BANJ – Music Artiste. G.O.O.D Music deal, Sony Entertainment deal
5. WIZKID – Music Artiste. EME artiste, Starboy CEO, affiliation with Disturbing London, several international collaborations, highest paid Pepsi ambassador in Africa, ambassador of MTN
6. 2FACE IDIBIA – Music Artiste. 10million CDs and at least 7million digital sales, one campaign… associated with Guinness, Haven Homes, Airtel Worldwide and philantropist – 2face foundation
7. ANSELMO RALPH – Musically Artiste Samsung and Coca Cola ambassador, Perfume line, clothing label, multimillion dollar tour bus, Sony artiste.
8. SARKODIE – Rapper. Youth ambassador Ghana, Sark clothing, Samsung ambassador, fan milk Ghana ambassador.
9. ICE PRINCE – Artiste. Six million downloads, 2 studio owner, one foundation member, Plug N Play ambassador, Zamani foundation.
10. BANKY W – Artiste. Co owner EME, Samsung Ambassador, Philanthropist, multiple award winner.
– See more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/09/don-jazzy-p-square-dbanj-tops-forbes-lists/#sthash.itfjuU7P.dpuf